As we watch season’s of life go by, we see new beginnings, a life full of blossom, colour and adventure, the buzz of life at its peak and the gratefulness of life as it matures into strength and solidarity.
A strength that weathers all storms and eventually in time and with huge wisdom and benefit to all around, finally becomes a free spirit and embodies its beautiful surroundings to live for an eternity.
Types Of Care
movie bonanza &
Our residents enjoy the opportunity to partake in sociable activities, such as our bingo mania and our themed movie bonanza events where we select a playlist of our residents favourite films.
The Magic Table is an interactive light projector which is fun and engaging. The
stimulatory effects include improved mood, reduced apathy and restlessness, as well as enhancing social wellbeing.
movement to music & theatrical affair!
Pet Therapy &
Creative Cooking &
artistic expression & dramatic crafts
Restorative Yoga &
Plant & water
Aromatherapy & Relaxing massages
Join our family
Stay In The Loop!
- First-ever therapy for rare genetic disease in babies to save lives on the NHS November 27, 2023Babies and toddlers with a rare and fatal genetic condition can now receive a life-saving treatment on the NHS for the first time. Sebelipase alfa (Kanuma®), an enzyme replacement therapy, will become the first treatment available on the NHS for Wolman disease, a condition which presents in babies and children under two years old. Following […]Tom W
- NHS cancer bus tours country as over two in five wouldn’t visit GP about possible symptom November 25, 2023An NHS double-decker bus is touring parts of the country from Monday to raise awareness of the signs and symptoms of cancer and urge people to visit their GP for potentially life-saving checks if they notice something unusual. The NHS cancer ‘bus-ting’ tour, in partnership with Stagecoach, comes as new survey data found that more […]Tom W
- Women urged to take up NHS cervical screening invitations November 23, 2023Women are being urged to accept NHS cervical screening invites after new figures show three in ten of those eligible for screening do not take up the potentially life-saving offer. The NHS invites women for screening every three to five years depending on their age, or more frequently if the high-risk human papillomavirus (HPV) is […]Tom W
- New NHS software to improve care for millions of patients November 21, 2023The NHS will roll out new software from spring next year to deliver better joined-up care for millions of patients, help tackle waiting lists and reduce hospital discharge delays. The software will bring together existing NHS data, making it easier for staff to access key information to provide improved and more timely patient care. The […]alowe
- One in five children and young people had a probable mental disorder in 2023 November 21, 2023One in five children and young people in England aged eight to 25 had a probable mental disorder in 2023, a new survey shows. The Mental Health of Children and Young People in England 2023 report, published today by NHS England, found that 20.3% of eight to 16-year-olds had a probable mental disorder in 2023. Among […]jboshell